SkyRC Synchronous Ultimat DC Charger (1000W)
Ultimate 1000 W/40A Balance Charger/Dischager
SKYRC Ultimate 1000W features with high efficiency with synchronous rectification technology, it is accurate and stable and also has some new features and functions. Users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to PC for PC control and firmware upgrade. What's more, users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Lithium Battery Internal Resistance Meter. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
- Balance Port for charging/Discharging : For some small batteries without main connector, you could use the battery socket to charge and discharge the battery to storage status.
- LiHV mode available : The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage of 4.35 V.
Mega Power 1000 W/40 A : Ultimate 1000W employs the circuit that features output power of 1000 watts. It can charge or discharge up 20 cells of NiCd/NiMH or 8 series of Lithium batteries with maximum current of 40A.
Lithium Battery Balancer : SKYRC Ultimate 1000W employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn't necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
Program Data Store/Load : The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
Battery Meter : The user can check battery's total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell's voltage by this charger.
Battery Resistance Meter : The user can check battery's total internal resistance and each cell's internal resistance.
Maximum safety : Automatic Charging Current Limit. Capacity Limit. Temperature Threshold. Processing Time Limit
Terminal Voltage Control : The charger allows user to set the charge/ discharge end voltage.
PC Control : The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge date in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".
Finally, your charger gets its own App : The charger can be controled and operated by smartphones via optional Wi-Fi module (SKY600075).
- DC Input Voltage : 11-30V Controls Button
- Display Type: 2x16 LCD Display Backlight: Blue
- Case Material: Metal Cooling System: Built-in fan x2pc
- Case Size: 138x156x76mm Weight: 1240g
- PC Communications: USB Port for PC Control & Firmware Upgrade, External Port: Balance Socket-XH, Temperature Probe Socket, Battery Socket, DC Input, Micro USB Port for PC and Wi-Fi Module for Smart Phone Control
- Delta Peak Detection: NiMH/NiCad: 3-15mV/cell (Default 4mV/cell)
- Charge Cutoff Temperature: 20-80ºC(adjustable)
- Charge Voltage:
- NiMH/NiCad: Delta peak detection
- LiPo: 4.18-4.3V/cell
- LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell
- LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
- Balance Current: Max. 800mA/cell
- Trickle Current for NiMH/NiCad: 50-300mA & OFF
- Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-34.4V/cell
- Battery Types/Cells:
- LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 1-8cells
- NiMH/NiCad: 1-20cells Pb: 2-24V
- Battery Capacity Range:
- NiMH/NiCad: 100-50000mAh
- LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 100-50000mAh
- Pb: 100-50000mAh
- Charge Current: 0.1A-1A (±0.3A) 1.1A-40A (±10%)
- Safety Timer: 1-720minutes off
- Charge Wattage: 1000W
- Discharge Current: 0.1A-8A (±10%)
- Balance Port Discharge Current: 10-800mA
- Regenerative Discharge Current: 0.1-40.0A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage:
- NiMH/NiCad: 0.1-1.1V/cell
- LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell
- LiIon: 2.9—3.2V/cell
- LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell
- LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
- Pb: 1.8V
- Discharge Wattage: 80W
- Balance Cells: 8 cells
- Memory: 10 different charge/discharge profiles
- Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead (Pb) batteries
- Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCad.
- SkyRC Ultimate 1000 W charger
- 2-8S multiple Balance Board adapter
- Insulated banana to XT60 battery connector
- Charging cable with insulated banana connector.